At UBIC, (hereafter the "Company"), the right of individuals to the privacy of their personal information is honoured. The following practices are in place to protect such information:
- UBIC assigns managers to deal with departments at sites which have responsibility for dealing with information of a personal nature.
- When the Company acquires personal information, the Company seeks to limit its use, and information is acquired only to the extent necessary.
- Individual information acquired by Company will not be disclosed to any third parties. However, if requested by regulation or by statutory law, individual information may be disclosed without seeking prior consent.
- Information considered beneficial to our customers are often delivered by e-mail or by post. Customers may elect at any time to discontinue any particular means of transmittal on request by [NOTE: PLEASE OUTLINE PROCESS].
- If you wish to modify your personal information, please contact. Company will make reasonable efforts to respond promptly.
- Handling of individual information provided from our customers is in compliance with applicable laws and regulations regarding individual information held by the Company. The company continues, at all times, to review and improve its handling of personal information.
Our services such as, our e-Forensics services may require our customers to allow us to handle critical data. The following preventive measures accompany critical processes such as e-Forensics services:
- Only authorized personnel are allowed within the Forensics Lab.
- Fingerprint authentication systems are set up at entry and exit points of the Forensics Labs, which logs all entry and exits.
- Surveillance Cameras are set up in the Forensics Labs. The surveillance cameras record and preserve any event of anyone entering or leaving the Forensic Lab or accessing the Server or PC terminals.
- The integrity of Data Acquisition from the HDD of in-house PCs are done through our forensics hardware, eliminating the possibility of human misappropriation of data.
We are ISO27001 certified.
|Registered organization||UBIC Ltd.|
|Address||Meisan Takahama building, 7F, 2-12-23 Konan, Minato ku, Tokyo.|
|Date of registration||March 24, 2009|
|Registration range||Computer forensics investigation
Electronic evidence indication support
Forensics tool sales
Forensics training business
Application declaration Ver.4 of (June 23, 2009)
|Attestation standard||ISO/IEC 27001:2005
JIS Q 27001:2006
|Certification body||Union of Japanese Science and Engineers|
|Accrediting agency||Foundation of Japan Information Processing Development Center (JIPDEC)|
|Attestation registration numbe||JUSE-IR-164|
ISO:27001 is an international standard of information security management system (ISMS). The information security management system based on ISO: 27001 will continue to be maintained in the future. It works on strengthening and maintaining the security of customers’ valuable information.
UBIC has significant experience in employing computer forensics techniques to perform in depth investigation of corporate fraud and information leakage. UBIC’s achievements include more than 150 instances of cross border legal assistance, and more than 500 instances of completing corporate internal investigations. UBIC understands the use of information technology in litigation and provides extensive training programs in IT relevant to the legal industry. UBIC’s forensics training programs have been attended by more than 500 participants from both public and private sector companies.
UBIC can deploy field analysis engineers to customer sites to work on Enterprise Information Assets to prepare electronic evidence.
For more information on available services and to know more about UBIC’s experience and offerings, please contact UBIC.